LAUREL CREEK - 100 SERIES
2006 PARK MODEL STANDARD FEATURES
- Sheetrock walls & ceiling throughout with T & T knock down finish.
- Tape & Texture window sills with square comers.
- Satin interior paint throughout.
- Airy Cathedral ceilings throughout.
- Custom drapery package with mini blinds throughout.
- Full width wardrobe sliding doors and single drawer.
- Pocket door entrance info Bedroom.
- Upgraded light package
- Smart panel exterior siding.
- Three windowed front elevation with optional angled bay.
- Engineered truss rafters.
- 30 year architectural fiberglass shingles.
- 9-Lite exterior rear door.
- Exterior GFI protected receptacle on patio side near Entry door.
- Porch lights at front & rear entry.
- 12" eave.
- Low "E" vinyl framed dual glazed windows .
- White framed dual glazed sliding glass door.
KITCHEN & BATH
- Bath exhaust fan.
- Attractive printed Maple Lawson cabinet color, upgrade raised panel, open
frame, concealed hinges, pliable bumpers & dual metal drawer guides.
- Extra thick box construction to support optional solid surface countertops.
- All overhead cabinetry has crown molding & adjustable shelves.
- All base & overhead cabinets are back paneled.
- Designer drawer & door handles throughout
- High grade Congoleum Legacy.
- G.E.30"gas range.
- 30" range hood with exhaust fan & light.
- GE 16 C.F: double door frost free refrigerator.
- Satin single lever kitchen faucet.
- Kitchen & bath countertops have 4" laminate backsplash
- Extra large white or pewter composite kitchen sink.
KITCHEN & BATH CONTINUED
- GFI protected receptacle in kitchen & bath.
- Fiberglass one piece tub/shower with valance.
- Satin single lever lavy faucet & tub diverter.
- Satin towel bar & tissue holder.
- Mirror over lavy with 18" satin light strip.
- Porcelain drop in lavy.
- Elongated commode.
- Tip toe tub stopper.
- Insulation around shower diverter for noise reduction.
CONVENIENCE, COMFORT & SAFETY
- Hot & cold water shut-off valves throughout.
- Outside access water heater door.
- Smoke detector.
- Fire extinguisher.
- 20 gallon electric water heater
- Rocker switches throughout.
- Abundant storage throughout.
- U/L approved electrical devices & copper wiring throughout.
- PEX water lines with low point drain.
- Exterior main panel service
- 40,000 BTU propane furnace with auto ignition.
- Black iron gas pipe extended to hitch end (hitch detachable)
- Aluminum heat ducting with coordinating floor registers.
- Full 10" chassis construction with three axles.
- Transverse 2" x 6" #2 or better fir floor joists 16" 0.C.
- 8' x 12' high density floor decking
- Woven simplex underbelly material.
- Full height 7'6" sidewall with over 9" center peak height.
- Steel strapping between roof & sidewall & floor & sidewall.
- 2" x 4" sidewall construction 16" O.C. with 2" x 4" top & bottom plates.
- Telephone & TV receptacles in living room.
- Fan in living room.
- R-7 floor, R-11 walls, R-11 blown attic insulation
- RPTIA approved & built to ANSI 119.6 code.
Save $$$ with all set up materials stabilizing straps, stands, and pads
Buyer responsible for transport off of property on or after July 11 2021.